The Undergraduate Research Opportunities Programs is creating a unique leadership opportunity for undergraduate research students through the Undergraduate Research Ambassadors (URA). The URA program will offer undergraduate research students the opportunity to develop their own undergraduate research programming. Some possibilities include:
- Mentoring students to get more involved in undergraduate research.
- Developing new workshops and informational sessions that would assist students interested in undergraduate research.
- Presenting in GT1000 and other classes about undergraduate research.
- Publicizing undergraduate research via social media.
- Planning events like the Undergraduate Research Spring Symposium as well as informational sessions throughout the semester.
The term for each ambassador is one academic year (Fall to Summer).
Guidelines and Duties are listed here.