Applications to be a Research Ambassador for Fall 2020 have now closed. Please email email@example.com with any questions.
Research Ambassador Guidelines, Duties, and Eligibility
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in good standing (GPA > 2.75).
- Applicant must have conducted research with a Georgia Tech faculty member, Emory faculty member, or GTRI research scientist.
- Applicant must be able to attend weekly meetings, which are held every Tuesday from 11am - 12pm.
- Applicant will help develop research-related programming and further initiatives by joining a URA Committee.
- Applicant must be able to commit to a total of one academic year as a member of URA (semesters can be non-consecutive).