Guidelines, Duties, and Eligibility
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in good standing (GPA > 2.75).
- Applicant must be actively conducting research with a Georgia Tech faculty member, Emory faculty member, or GTRI research scientist.
- Applicant must be able to attend weekly meetings, which are held from 11am - 12pm every Tuesday.
- Applicant will help to develop and lead event programming during the semester.
- Applicant will work with the UROP office on research related events and programs throughout the semester.
- Applicant must be able to commit to a one year term based on the academic calendar (Fall-Spring).