Guidelines, Duties and Eligibility
- Applicant must be an undergraduate student in good standing (GPA > 2.0).
- Applicant must be actively conducting research with a Georgia Tech faculty member, Emory faculty member or GTRI research scientist.
- Applicant must be able to attend monthly meetings.
- Applicant will help to develop and lead programming during the semester.
- Applicant will work with the UROP office on research related events and programs throughout the semester.
- Applicant must be able to commit to a one year term based on the academic calendar (Fall-Summer).